Here is a quick recipe that is delicious and clean, 21 Day Fix/Extreme, Paleo, and Whole 30 friendly.
- Green Pepper
- White or Yellow Onion
- Small Container of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2-3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt to Replace Sour Cream (Optional and not Pictured)
- Palm Full of Smoked Paprika
- Palm Full of Cumin
- Palm Full of Chili Powder
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- Prepared Brown Rice
Cut peppers, onions, and chicken into strips. Heat oil over medium high heat. Sauté green peppers, onions, and garlic in coconut oil. Add chicken to brown. Add spices. Cook until chicken is nearly cooked through. Add tomatoes until they are “popping”. Serve over brown rice and top with cheese, avocado, and Greek yogurt, if desired. Salsa and hot sauce are also optional clean toppings!
Makes four servings of 1💚, 1❤️, and 1/4 tsp. You can control the 💛 and 💙 😉.
I hope you enjoy!!